Triangular Cooperation: A Modality for The Asian Century (GSSD Expo) – Bangkok, 2022
During the 2022 Global South-South Development Expo (GSSD Expo), on September 13th, 2022, the Fund for Triangular Cooperation with Asia and the Global Partnership Initiative (GPI) jointly hold a side event which aimed to reflect on triangular cooperation against the background of Asia’s development – once home to classic drivers of growth, nowadays increasingly generating new drivers of transformation amidst a time of global challenges. Above please find the event recording. More details pleaser refer to the event page.
- Mr. Jochen Weikert, Head, the Fund for Triangular Cooperation with Asia, GIZ
- Ms. Yu Jia, Director, International Development and Cooperation Department, Institute of New Structural Economics, Peking University
- Mr. Yulius Purwadi Hermawan, Lecturer, Researcher and Consultant, International Development Cooperation and Foreign Policy, Parahyangan Catholic University
- Ms. Natalia Vargas Talero, Social Cohesion and South-South Cooperation, Ibero-American General Secretariat (SEGIB)
- Mr. Eiji Wakamatsu, Director, Office for Global Issues and Development Partnership, Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA)